Le Petit Olivier Hand Cream with Argan Oil soothes the skin and provides a feeling of comfort. Intensely nourished, your hands are soft and regenerated.
advantages Composed of 98% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% guarantee the sensoriality and good preservation of the product.
Without animal matter